Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hello, November.






These last few weeks have been such a whirlwind,
It hasn't truly set in that it's November!
Can you believe it? Where has the time gone?
5 more days until our 1 year Anniversary. INSANE!
Thanksgiving will be here in a mere 3 weeks and then it's
full speed ahead to the holidays. Wow.

The weeks go by so quickly this time of year,
I need some ideas of things to do to truly appreciate this season.
Think...hot cider and twirling around in leaves.
What are your favorite seasonal activities?

Happy first day of November, Beauties.
Hope is FILLED with everything & everyone...you love most!



November Wishes & Kisses,



2 comments:

natalie b said...

Happy November to you too! And a very Happy Anniversary as well!!! I love November, my bday and Thanksgiving!!! AWESOME!!! lol!!! <3

Anonymous said...

I'm just like you- totally in awe that it is November. Where in the world did the time go? I swear I think I completely missed October. No fall decor, pumpkin carving or anything went on around here. I kept thinking I had plenty of time & then BAM it was Halloween.